Terms & Conditions Tumbletown Mobile Play Centre
Terms & Conditions Of Hire (2017)
PH: 1300 885 185 ABN: 69 359 471 077
Definitions: “Client” means the person, firm or corporation conducting the event and any officer employed, or agent of the client, who signs this, or any other document, on the client’s behalf may be taken by the owner as having full authority to sign on the client’s behalf.
“Owner” means Transparent Communications Pty Ltd Trading Tumbletown (Operator) and its employees (TT) and any associated companies “Patrons” means children or adults participating in the use of the attractions.
1. ***Please read & tick to confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions and that we have booked in exactly what you have booked and haven’t left anything out. We will take no responsibility if what you have booked is not what is on the invoice unless you check and advise us of the problem.
2. The Owner shall be allowed reasonable access to the venue at the agreed time prior to the commencement of performance / attraction and shall be allowed adequate time and access to remove the gear after the hours of agreed operation have ended. If this is not possible, an early and/or late bump out fee will be charged.
3. The client shall undertake full responsibility to ensure safe and workable conditions for the Owner & its staff.
4. The client is to provide adequate lighting for any Supervision or collection of inflatables after dusk, and that is the responsibility of the hirer.
5. It is agreed and decided that any person signing for and on behalf of the client warrants his authority to do so.
6. Payment for Bookings require a $100 non refundable deposit to secure the booking. The required amount is noted in your invoice. The balance must be received at least 24 hrs prior to your event, unless the balance owing is no more than $500.00 in which case the client may pay the amount owing in cash on delivery to TT staff on arrival. The equipment will not be installed until full payment has been received. All payments are non-refundable.
7. Payment for Bookings up to $500 may be made in cash on delivery to TT staff on arrival. The equipment will not be installed until full payment has been received. All payments are non-refundable.
8. Payment for all equipment and services must be paid in full on booking.
10. Cancellation for all equipment and services, you will have 24hrs days from the date of your initial booking to cancel and the balance of the booking will not be charged. After this a 25% fee will be charged on top of the non refundable deposit. Cancellation within 7 days prior to your event will incur a 75% fee. Full fee is applicable if you cancel within 6 days of your booking.
11 For Cancellations within 7 days of the event no credit will apply and no refund offered.
12. For all the above cancellations, if your call goes to voice mail, please call the after hours number to ensure we receive your cancellation. Please ensure that you follow all voicemail instructions as to cancellations on the day. You must call & speak to TT office staff ONLY in regards to cancellation & refund policies, not to the ground staff on site.
13. Unsafe Conditions: – TT reserves the right to refuse entry of patrons on to the booked equipment if our staff considers the conditions to be unsafe. The full hire fee is still applicable.
17. Any stairs or gates less than 900mm wide in terms of access will need to be discussed with TT staff prior to your event to prevent any issues with delivery and pickup. If we have any difficulties, our staff reserves the right to cancel any item upon arrival with the full hire fee applicable.
19. Delivery – TT staff or contractors hired by TT may deliver each attraction no later than 30 minutes prior to the start time booked for that attraction, depending on their deliveries that day. We may advise you verbally or via email with a range of times that we will deliver. Should you require a more specific time, you can call us on the day prior to your event. As circumstances beyond our control occur, we reserve the right to amend delivery times but sill deliver prior to your booking start time. If an early bump in, or late bump out (delivery/pick up time) is required, the client shall inform TT sales staff on booking and an early bump in/late bump out fee will be incurred. If you are unable to accept delivery or we are unable to gain access, you will be charged an additional fee to cover reasonable staffing and motor vehicle expenses incurred by us in the event of us having to return to your location or for time spent waiting for access. The above also relates to pick ups.
20. The client agrees to provide adequate number of attendants and stewards to ensure the sufficient supervision of the venue and to prevent the entry of undesirables. Also, to ensure proper conduct of the audience during the engagement for the safety of the Client and preservation of order. It shall provide a safe, properly constructed and sheltered area for each activity unless TT has approved an alternate outdoor venue for the activity. It is the hirer’s responsibility to obtain local council permits if required. Unless the client receives written approval from TT, our staff do not collect tickets, tokens or check wristbands that allow patrons to use the equipment or entertainment provided.
21. The client shall indemnify the Owner from any direct loss, damage or injury of whatever kind during the subsistence of this agreement, arising wholly from the default of the client in the observance of any of his obligations here under or from any trespass, negligence act or omission of the client, agents or any person under it’s supervision, direction or control. The client also shall indemnify the owner from any losses from the use of the owners equipment or services where they were used in a profit making excercise.
22. The client agrees that they shall take full responsibility for any loss/damage of props/equipment directly caused by Patrons/Client during the event and make payment according to the extent of damage/loss.
23. Persons/patrons aged 8 years and over are not recommended to participate on the Tumbletown
24. Release of liability (specific items): For minors (any participant under the age of 18) you as the hirer are required to accept that you are releasing liability for any injuries that occur for any reason on the inflatables listed below. As such you are consenting to every child or ward’s participation in the activity or event, and have agreed individually and on behalf of the child or ward, to the terms of the accident waiver and release of liability set forth below. You also agree to indemnify each and all of the parties referred to above from all liability, loss, cost, claim, or damage whatsoever which may be imposed upon said parties.
You further state that you are of a lawful age and legally competent to accept this liability release by accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept this liability that you will need to have each parent of guardian sign a release form (available from our office) to sign our liability release form.
I understand that the use of any equipment supplied by TT carries with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to property. I acknowledge that I have been given specific instructions by the owner on the safe use of the amusement ride, device, and attraction. By participating I release the owner, operator and supervisor of the amusement ride, device or attraction from any liability and I or patrons I understand that I or on behalf of any minor I am allowing to use the amusement device am voluntarily participating in a recreational activity and knowingly assume that there may be inherent dangers, foreseen and unforeseen, and hazards that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can eliminate, risks may include but not limited to injuries or even death. In consideration of being allowed to use the Equipment, I have agreed to accept all risk associated with my or on behalf of others using the Equipment. I acknowledge that the owner has insurance cover which may not extend to covering all or any injury or loss sustained during the course of our involvement in the the activity
I understand and agree that I am not only giving up my right to sue the Released Parties but also rights to my heirs, assigns, or beneficiaries may have, to sue the Released Parties resulting from injury or death. I further represent I have the authority to do so and that my heirs, assigns, or beneficiaries will be stopped from claiming otherwise because of my representations to the released parties References to the “owner, operator and supervisor” in this document mean each of Transparent Communications Pty Ltd Trading as Tumbletown 69 359 471 077and any related companies (within the meaning of “related” contained in Section 50 of the Corporations Law), and each of their directors, employees, agents and officers.
I will not participate if I have any of the following; Previous back, neck, leg, knee or bone injury Heart trouble and/or high blood pressure Unfit/overweight Pregnant Under the influence of alcohol or drugs Recent surgery, injury or illness or Doubts about my safety.
25. TT or its employees have the authority to close down any activity where the client has been deemed to contravene any sections of this agreement.
26. In the unlikely chance we are late; Tumbletown will ensure that the number of hours you have booked our entertainment for will not be jeopardized.
30. The client will be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment irrespective of how the loss or damage occurred (fair wear and tear excepted) during the hire period. This includes food & drink in Tumbletown
**MINIMUM ACCESS REQUIREMENTS** TUMBLETOWN MOBILE PLAY CENTRE: We require;
- 90cm access width to get through doors/gates (this includes downpipes, air conditioner units, garden beds, retaining walls etc)
- Need to know if there are any stairs or tight corners. If there are any stair or tight corners we need to be advised prior as additional labour will need to be charged. This include, steep hills, driveways, gravel, pebbles etc
- Wheeling our modules through your house is not ideal & we can’t be held responsible for any damage
If we are not advised prior to delivery additional charges will occur & potential delays will occur to the installation for you party.
We reserve the right to not proceed with installation should our installer feel it endangers himself or herself or our equipment
*** If you don’t have the minimum access requirements, please call the office on 1300 885 185 to seek approval or an alternative solution***